So after administering Day 1 meds, I wanted to make sure that I nourish my body appropriately since it is going through havoc with the burst of all these FSH and HCG hormones.
Yesterday, my menu consisted of the following:
- Breakfast – Banana, Gluten free scone with butter, blackberries, organic hot green tea and milk
- Snack – Blueberry Hemp Super Food Snacks and Seltzer Water
- Lunch – Leftover Hibachi Steak, Rice and Vegetables with Seltzer Water
- Snack – Blueberry Hemp Super Food Snacks and Green Tea
- Dinner – Chili with Parmesan cheese and Seltzer Water
- Snack – Green Tea
- Pomegranate juice before bed
Day 2 of stims were administered last night. The shots definitely hurt more last night then they did on Day 1…let’s hope we don’t have more than 10 days of these shots or my poor stomach will hate me for sure.
Back to work today and feeling all kind of dizziness, light headiness, and ovary pain as the rush of hormones are running around my body. Good news, I woke up to no more bleeding..let’s hope it continues all day today..